Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm the hero of the story, don't need to be saved.

It was a breathtakingly beautiful day so I looked at my baby Hank...



...and threw on the following:


Prada sunglasses from the sunglasses-shop


Anthropologie Rose Mallow Tank


Anthropologie Striped Sailor Pants




Kate Spade Ric Rac Bangles




Anthropologie Buttercup Post





Kate Spade Ines Sandals



and my super lovely Marc Jacobs purse (previously posted).



I then stopped by my local Yofuria and picked up a bowl of frozen yogurt with extra kiwis.

 

After this, I proceeded to stroll down the block with little Hankster by my side, admiring how beautiful the west coast is and remembering fondly of how well i did on my SAT's when I was younger and what a joy transfer applications were to fill out.

*sigh*

The good ol' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment